- Seminar Price List
- Seminar Calendar
- Embedded Coder
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Functional Safety according to ISO 26262
- Microservice Architecture
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Control Systems Design
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Architecture
- Software Testing
Functional Safety according to ISO 26262
Training and certification
Are you looking for a comprehensive introduction to the development of safety critical functions in the automotive domain according to ISO 26262? Or are you striving to achieve the certification as Functional Safety Certified Automotive Engineer (FSCAE)? A combination would be perfect? Then you have come to the right place: We offer a hands-on training which optimally prepares you for the subsequent certification exam by our cooperation partner Dr. Graband & Partner GmbH. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
Apart from basic terms, different aspects of the standard, like ASIL, hazard analysis and risk assessment, ASIL decomposition, an integrated view of lifecycle safety, and concepts to avoid and master systematic and random errors, will be presented.
From presentations and group work the participants gain insights into the concepts, which arise from the development of safety related systems and get to know the requirements for release of these systems. Besides this, requirements will be presented, which need to be fulfilled starting with the development of hardware and software until the production in order to receive a comprehensive proof of safety.
The course gives participants a good overview of the standard and enables them to understand the interrelationships of the safety-related development according to ISO 26262, to execute hazard analysis and to develop standard-compliant safety concepts as well as reflecting workflows regarding ISO 26262.
- Functional Safety Management
- Life Cycle, Roles, Work Products (Safety Case)
- Planning, Documentation and Functional Safety Validation
- Safety Element Out of Context
- Production, Maintenance and Decommissioning
- Concept Phase
- Hazard Analysis and Risk assessment
- ASIL- Classification
- Functional Safety Concept
- System Development
- System Design
- Safety Mechanism
- Safety Validation and Assessment
- Hardware Development
- Overview of Error Types and Required Metrics
- Interaction with Software Development
- Software Development
- Process requirements and Safety-related Verification
- Excursus: Model-based Development/ Tool Qualifiaction
- Distributed Development (Contract Design, Interaction OEM/ Tier x)
The seminar is aimed at developers, safety engineers, project leaders, functional safety managers and quality managers.
For questions, dates and registration contact us at
Phone: +49 89 8208598-123