Embedded Security Engineer (f/m/div.)
Career level: Professional
What to expect
Exciting projects await you, in which you will help shape the digital world of tomorrow. Enthusiasm for new technologies and cross-industry methodological expertise characterize our work. Our success is based on our innovative strength, mutual trust, appreciative cooperation, diversity and responsibility. You can look forward to a great team.
- You will support our customers in developing secure products as part of a very motivated and experienced international team.
- With your coding skills, you will share your expertise with our customers and establish ITK as a trusted partner.
- You will get insights into various industries and define software architectures, implement cybersecurity measures for embedded systems, verify your code and perform code reviews.
- You can find opportunities for personal development and taking responsibility within the projects based on your experience.
- Personality and work mode: strong aim to work in a team, strong communication skills, high quality awareness, a distinct analytical mindset, as well as an independent and structured work mode.
- Experience and Know-How: knowledge in the field of cryptography and secure coding guidelines is beneficial; at least 2 years of experience in software development in C, C++, Java or Rust; knowledge of real-time or embedded systems.
- Education: University level degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD); completed studies of Computer Science, IT Security, Mathematics, or comparable.
- Languages: fluent English is a must; German language skills are advantageous.
You might be also interested in this