The Technical Fast Lane is Wide Open
“Total cost of ownership is important to you. Regardless of whether it comes to optimizing fuel consumption or the development of advanced driver assistance systems – we support you with prototype applications, production-ready system developments and expert advice.”
To reduce fuel consumption, we develop solutions for anticipatory driving and push the electrification of components forward. There has been a positive impact on the entire logistics chain from technical developments increasing the cross-linkage of commercial vehicles and the environment, and applying predictive maintenance strategies.
Insight into “blind spot” detection and driver fatigue early warning systems – continual development of driver assistance systems increase road safety enormously. We support you in the development of driver assistance systems such as object and person recognition and visual optimization through imaging methods. For functional safety projects, we are on your side – with reliable advice and action-oriented implementation.
You want to create new variants for special applications, but not modify existing components? It’s just a matter of interfacing! Take advantage of our Gateway Solutions ranging from project coordination through the gateway control unit to the initial setup. Thus, the integration of different drive trains is realized without changing inventory components.
- Introductory Training and Consulting in Development Processes According to Automotive SPICE and Use of Integrated Toolchains
- ECU Development: Rapid Prototyping and Control Units for Small-Scale Applications, including Fullfilment of Customer-Specific Requirements
- Prototyping and System development (Software and Hardware)
- Model-Based Function and Software Development
- Standardized Bus Communication to SAE J1939 and AUTOSAR
- Functional and Technical Safety Concepts (ISO 26262, 25119, 13849-1, …)
- Test (Certified Tester (ISTQB)) and Verification and Validation (MiL, SiL, HiL, Test Benches, Testing)