Customized, Highly-Dynamic Test Benches for Efficient, Automated Testing of Electrified and Mechatronic Components
"A test bench must not only meet technical, but also economic criteria. In addition to the reproducibility of test sequences, scalability, reusability and individual tailoring of tests play an important role. Also, the test bench should optimally match the application field by a perfect interaction of carefully selected hardware and software. This is exactly what we provide for you with our customized, turnkey component test bench."
Modern driver assistance functions are being impacted by the increasing number of electrified and mechatronic test objects, which place new demands on the controls and dynamics of test benches. To ensure the quality of your final product despite this increased complexity, we develop customized component test benches. Our solutions enable you to test your targets safely, inexpensively and realistically, enabling you to reliably identify weak points.
In order to make reliable statements about the feasibility of the test bench dynamics during the design phase, we use our simulation tool TACsi (Test bench Automation and Control simulation) prior to a model-based system design. Using physical and data-based modeling, we simulate the closed-loop operation of the configured test bench, so you can verify the selected drive and measuring components at an early stage.
Ever increasing variants and always limited budgets require intelligent testing strategies. For example, for the verification and validation of steering systems, we provide you with a test bench for all common EPS (Electronic Power Steering) available and utilize our automation framework, TACware®. This provides, in addition to the basic automation of test bench operations and highly effective controls strategies, the functionality for automated test sequences and appropriate interfaces for "Test Object in the loop" operation.
The competition is getting sharper: development times are shorter, the demands on end products are rising – all with growing pressure to reduce costs. The testing process must be completed in less time and ensured to be of the highest test accuracy. Traditional test bench concepts cannot handle these new requirements. We offer combined test systems – component test benches and HiL infrastructures, which enable the testing of both mechanical components and ECUs in parallel – that increase test process efficiency. You can rely on our experience in system integration.
- Turnkey System Test Benches
- Model-Based Test Bench Development using the ITK Software Solution TACsi
- Conceptual Design of Test Benches, i.e. Electronic Power Steering (EPS), Active Suspension Systems and other Mechatronic Test Objects
- System Instellation and Commissioning of Test Benches
- Operation and Automation of the Test Benches using the ITK Software Solution TACware®
- Interfaces: ASAM HiL API for Automated Test Operation
- Test Execution
- Coaching and Consulting
At a Glance
TACsi - Model-Based Analysis & System Design
- Examination of the Physical System Boundaries
- Identification of Potential Weak Points
- Avoid Costly and Time-Consuming Schedule Overruns
Highly Dynamic Test Benches
- Model-based test bench design with TACsi
- Component supply & software customizing
- Quality assurance: installation & commissioning at ITK
- Delivery & commissioning at customer side
TACware - Test Bench Automation Control Software
- Effective Testing with Test Profile Generator, Intelligent Control with Automated Parameterization and HiL API
- User-Friendly Operating Concept
- Reduction of Commissioning Time through Application of Model-Based Methods
- Development of Customized Multi-Level Safety Concepts
Test Object in the Loop & Haredware-in-the-Loop (HiL)
Perform closed-loop tests to:
- Simulate Realistic Vehicle Loads
- Repeatable Testing of Driving Maneuvers
- Parameterize System Components During Early Development Stages