Digital Signal Processing
“How best to use the computing power of DSPs? Not a problem for our algorithms!”
Starting development on a desktop PC requires the subsequent porting of the software to the target processor. To get the most out of the DSP’s performance capacity, we use pipelining and parallelization to optimize the algorithms. This will allow you to use lower-priced hardware in your product.
We have a thorough understanding of hardware and software. Thanks to our expertise in digital signal processing, we develop and implement software for a wide variety of different platforms. This allows you to use any manufacturer of your choice.
- Development of Algorithms
- Optimized Implementation
- Execution on Platforms from Different Manufacturers (E.G. Texas Instruments, Xilinx, Freescale, …)
- Implementation of Functional Safety (ISO 13485, ISO 26262)
- Industrial Image Processing
- Medical Engineering, e.g. Object Tracking; Analysis of Bio-Signals
- Automotive Engineering, e.g. Camera-Based Driver Assistance Systems with Object Tracking (Protection of Pedestrians, Wildlife Recognition and Road Sign Recognition)