Qt and C++ Developer (f/m/div.)
Career level: Young professional, professional
Sector: Mobility, medical engineering, railway technology
What to expect
Exciting projects await you, in which you will help shape the digital world of tomorrow. Enthusiasm for new technologies and cross-industry methodological expertise characterize our work. Our success is based on our innovative strength, mutual trust, appreciative cooperation, diversity and responsibility. You can look forward to a great team.
- You develop GUIs using Qt and software applications for Medical devices (real-time applications, web and desktop applications).
- You will be working in the field of Medical Devices, but you may have the opportunity to work in different areas if you want.
- You independently create concepts and prototypes from customer requirements and implement safety-critical functions.
- Low level know how (hardware drivers, kernel modules, adaptations to board support packages and operating systems) is a big plus.
- You create technical documentation and carry out quality assurance measures for verification.
- You develop and maintain cross-compiling tool chains and build systems.
- Proven experience in Qt and C++ and in the design of GUI
- Personality and working style: self-confident appearance & enjoyment of working in a team, a strong sense of quality, an independent, precise, analytical way of working & good communication skills
- Experience: either several years of practical programming with modern system programming languages; in the development of medical devices (IEC 60601-1, IEC62304) or in robotics and control engineering or in the development of hardware-related architectures as well as in the configuration of operating systems is helpful
- Knowledge: in model-based development as well as in real-time operating systems, handling of modern development tools and in open-source SW development are advantageous
- Education: completed studies in Electrical and Communications Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Medical Technology or a comparable field of study
- Languages: very good English, German is a plus
You might be also interested in this