Embedded Cyber Security Penetration Tester (f/m/div.)
Career level: Professional
Sector: Mobility, industry, off-highway vehicles
What to expect
Exciting projects await you, in which you will help shape the digital world of tomorrow. Enthusiasm for new technologies and cross-industry methodological expertise characterize our work. Our success is based on our innovative strength, mutual trust, appreciative cooperation, diversity and responsibility. You can look forward to a great team.
- You perform penetration tests on embedded systems in various industries. This means that you will learn about new industries and the corresponding industry-specific technologies on a daily basis and will continue to develop your skills.
- You develop individual test cases that target physical components of embedded systems and execute them independently.
- You document and present the executed tests and the found vulnerabilities concisely and comprehensible for the customer.
- You advise customers on the criticality of the discovered vulnerabilities and possible countermeasures.
- With appropriate experience, we offer you the opportunity to take on project responsibility.
- Personality & way of working: good team player, good communication skills, high quality awareness as well as a distinctive methodical way of thinking, independent and structured way of working, enjoys persistently searching for and finding highly individual vulnerabilities, motivation to continuously familiarize yourself with individual systems
- Experience & Know-how: professional experience or doctorate in the field of cyber security, profound knowledge in hardware and inter-microprocessor communication, profound knowledge in automotive bus systems, knowledge of secure communication protocols, experience with debuggers for embedded systems, profound experience in the area of penetration testing and in the area of cryptography is an advantage. OSCP certification as well as participation in CTF- competitions advantageous.
- Education: successfully completed studies in the field of Computer Science, IT Security, Mathematics or a comparable degree
- Languages: very good English. German language skills advantageous.
You might be also interested in this