Embedded Software Engineer (f/m/div.)
Career level: Young professional, professional
Sector: Mobility, medical engineering, railway technology
What to expect
Exciting projects await you, in which you will help shape the digital world of tomorrow. Enthusiasm for new technologies and cross-industry methodological expertise characterize our work. Our success is based on our innovative strength, mutual trust, appreciative cooperation, diversity and responsibility. You can look forward to a great team.
- You will develop applications and control algorithms, middleware, basic software, and hardware drivers for embedded systems in the automotive and industrial sectors.
- Your tasks include the development and discussion of software requirements in an agile project environment.
- Likewise, the development, implementation and integration of corresponding software architectures and designs using common development tools.
- You will develop system- and hardware-related software components in C and C++ in compliance with current guidelines and standards.
- You will conduct analyses and reviews.
- You will implement fully automated, high-performance unit tests on a model or target platform basis.
- Personality: Team player with good communication skills
- Work Mode: structured and solution-oriented working method combined with high quality awareness and independence
- Experience and Know-How: Good knowledge of C/C++ programming and/or model-based software development with Matlab/Simulink. Experience with real-time or Embedded systems, D-Space TargetLink and Mathwork’s Embedded Coder. Specific knowledge such as AUTOSAR, MISRA or industry-specific standards of benefit, but not mandatory
- Education: completed studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or comparable degree
- Languages: very good knowledge of English, German is a plus
You might be also interested in this