Real Time Automotive Software Architect (f/m/div.)
Career level: Professional
What to expect
Exciting projects await you, in which you will help shape the digital world of tomorrow. Enthusiasm for new technologies and cross-industry methodological expertise characterize our work. Our success is based on our innovative strength, mutual trust, appreciative cooperation, diversity and responsibility. You can look forward to a great team.
- You will coordinate and develop software architectures for the latest embedded hardware platforms in our costumer projects.
- Coordinate and define requirements with customers, business units and project teams.
- Ensure quality, technical leadership of national and international development teams are also part of your tasks.
- You will support the sales department in the expansion of the business areas with regard to complex, cross-platform applications.
- Personality and work mode: strong aim to work in a team, strong communication skills, high quality awareness, a distinct analytical mindset, as well as an independent and structured work mode.
- Experience and Know-How: more than 4 years professional experienced in the Embedded software engineer field, very strong background in C and C++ programming, you have a deep understanding of the syntax and semantics of C and you can write robust and maintainable code that is good enough to be embedded in automotive products, AUTOSAR development experience, experienced using Embedded Linux-QNX and RTOS, strong knowledge of architecture, methodological competence in the entire software development cycle: requirements engineering, design, implementation and testing, experience in Agile/SCRUM methodology is a plus.
- Education: completed studies of electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics engineering, mathematics or similar.
- Languages: advanced English is a must; German language skills are advantageous.
You might be also interested in this